1 Night Tooth & Claw Safari + Addo Morning TourEnquire
Check in at Schotia Safaris reception area for the afternoon / evening Schotia Tooth & Claw safari and experience some of the best game viewing the Eastern Cape can offer.
Awake to the sound of birds and have a cup of tea or coffee before your ranger takes you on a morning drive. During this drive you can search for any of the animals you did not see the night before, or start to look at some of the smaller details that make the bush work.
After a hearty breakfast you change vehicles and it's off to Addo Elephant National Park for your Addo Tour.
The morning is spent searching for, and viewing elephants in an area containing the world's most dense elephant population.
We eat a wholesome lunch at a local farmstall restaurant before returning to our reception area mid-afternoon, where we wave goodbye and you continue your holiday.
- Arrival time 14:30. Please note: you do not go to your lodge before the game drive
- Register at our office and sign indemnity
- Meet your ranger and enjoy a cup of tea/coffee before departing on game drive
- Guided game drive from 15:00 - 17:00 (viewing antelope, Zebra, Rhino, Giraffe etc...)
- 17:00 refreshments and toilet stop
- Continue guided game drive until 19:00 viewing nocturnal animals, Hippo and LIONS!!
- 19:00 return to Lapa for a scrumptious meal cooked over open fires.
- Night drive before retiring to your accommodation for a restful night’s sleep
- Wake and enjoy an early morning game drive
- Schotia then take you on a guided tour through Addo Elephant Park in a closed vehicle.
- Transfer back to Schotia HQ Office for departure about 14:30
The above package includes 4 guided game drives; one of which is into the Addo Elephant National Park, dinner, breakfast, lunch and one night’s accommodation in the booked accommodation.